This week on Podcast Stockton, we ask listeners for their opinion on the state of our city.
On Thursday, the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce hosts the 16th annual State of the City. This year's speakers will include our Mayor Anthony Silva, Police Chief Eric Jones, City Manager Kurt Wilson, and Port Commission Chairman Victor Mow.
There will surely be a lot of coverage during and after the event.
Leading up to that, we asked our listeners to send in their own submissions answering the question, "What is the state of Stockton from your perspective?". We received a lot of great responses.
On today's show we hear from:
- Levi Wells, local photographer (mrmrsphotography.com)
- Benjamin Saffold, tireless community volunteer and advocate (gcrms.org)
- Afex209, local artist
- Ryan Camero, Arts and environmental education advocate, and SJDC student body government member
- Sofia Colón, Stocktonian
- Tom Mondragon, local musician
- David Garcia, blogger (stocktoncitylimits.com)
We appreciate everyone that contributed to today's show. We are sure your comments will resonate with many Stockton residents. We all love our city and are proud call Stockton home and we are honored to share this city with each of you.